We deliver onsite and remote consulting services regarding:
- Puppet, Configuration Management, Automation, and Continuous Integration
- Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Hetzner Cloud)
- Cloud Native (Docker, Containers, and Kubernetes)
A powerful service to bootstrap the automation of your infrastructure in a few days using Puppet.
- We leverage our Psick and Tiny Puppet and use selected public modules for accelerated setup
- We train you while we set up the infrastructure together
- We help you integrated your team’s expertise into Puppet’s logic
A cost-effective report on your Puppet infrastructure health.
- We analyze your Puppet server performances, your catalogs, your Puppet code, and your configurations
- We provide a condensed summary of areas which could be improved
- We suggest possible solutions and implementations
Our trainers have more than 10 years of combined training experience with Puppet, IT operations, and DevOps.
We love to share what we know and we know what it matters to share.
We deliver trainings in English, German and Italian.
We deliver onsite, remote and classroom trainings:
- Puppet — official trainings in collaboration with Puppet
- Foreman — custom training in collaboration with Linux Hotel
- Ruby for Puppet — custom training in collaboration with ATIX
Check our training page for the schedule of the upcoming dates
When standard courses don’t match customer needs, we provide onsite or remote custom workshops.
- Contents, approach, and length are tailored to participants’ needs, skill levels, and preferences
- We balance theory and practice, adapting them customers’ context
- We concentrate on Puppet and DevOps solutions
We don’t develop anything in just any language.
We offer development services only on what we know best: Puppet code.
example42 has been active in the Puppet modules community since 2009.
Our modules are used in thousands of companies and public institutions of all sizes.
A revolutionary new service: Puppet Remote Pairing:
- Work on Your issues, with renowned World Class experts
- Remote, synchronous, collaborative coding sessions straight to the point
Check the Remote Puppet Pairing page for details
Whenever possible we try to Open Source our code.
When code written for customers can be used in any of our open source modules,
we apply a special 50% discount on the development cost.
Save Money and Support OSS!