We deliver Onsite and Remote consulting services on:
- Puppet, Configuration Management, Automation, Continuous Integration
- Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Hetzner Cloud)
- Cloud Native (Docker, Containers, Kubernetes)
A powerful service to bootstrap the automation of your infrastructure in few days with Puppet.
- We leverage our Psick and Tiny Puppet and selected public modules for ultra rapid setup
- We train you while we setup the infrastructure together
- We help you in applying the knowledge of your domain to Puppet logic
A cost effective report on your Puppet Infrastructure health.
- We analyse your Puppet server performances, your catalogs, your Puppet code and configurations
- We provide a direct to the point effective summary of areas of improvement
- We suggest possible solutions and implementations
Our trainers have more than 10 years of Training experience on Puppet, IT Operations and DevOps.
We love to share what we know and we know what it matters to share.
We can deliver training in English, German and Italian languages.
We deliver Onsite, Remote and Classroom trainings:
- Puppet, official trainings in collaboration with Puppet
- Foreman, custom training in collaboration with Linux Hotel
Check our Training page for the schedule of the next dates
When standard courses don’t match customer needs, we provide Onsite or Remote custom Workshops.
- Contents, approach and length are tailored on participants needs, skill levels and preferences
- We balance theory and practice, adapting them customers’ context
- We concentrate on Puppet and DevOps solutions
We don’t develop anything in any language.
We offer development services only on what we know best: Puppet code.
example42 has been active in Puppet modules community since 2009.
Our modules are used in thousands of companies and public institutions of any size.
A revolutionary new service: Puppet Remote Pairing:
- Work on Your issues, with renowned World Class experts
- Remote, syncronous, collaborative coding sessions straight to the point
Check the Remote Puppet Pairing page for details.
Whenver possible we try to Open Source our code.
When code written for customers can be used in any of our Open Source modules,
we apply a special 50% discont on the development cost.
Save Money and Support OSS!