Ask for Instant Puppet Support (on a best effort basis) via a WhatsApp message or the Contact form and have a fast and expert answer from Puppet veteran consultant Alessandro Franceschi.
Quick answers are free, if some more time is needed you can arrange on a remote shared screen session, where to solve Puppet related problem like:
- Your Puppet server stops working
- Your CI pipeline is broken
- You get Puppet code errors
- Every Puppet related issue you have to solve as soon as possible
Check also example42’s blog to see if you might find there the solution to your problem.
Have direct access to Alessandro’s knowledge and support for a full year.
Activate the Smart Puppet support service selecting the hours package which better fits your budget and needs and have for a year the possibility to ask for any kind of remote support (via email, chat, video call) to work on things like:
- Puppet errors you don’t know how or don’t have time to fix
- Performance issues in the Puppet infrastructure
- Things to do, improve, or fix in your code and data
- Advice on how to design a Puppet infrastructure
- Puppet software migration planning and execution
- Development of profiles or modules for any custom need
- General advice on Puppet-related topics
Plan flexibly units of 2 hours training sessions exactly on the topics you want, eventually working directly on your code base, where the instructor explains the theory behind your configurations adapting depth level and pace according to the attendees.
Imagine practicing directly on the participants’ setup, improving or consolidating sane Puppet workflow developments.
That’s an example42 Smart workshop.
A custom, dedicated training session where:
- You decide the topics, things to do and priorities
- We can discuss and work directly on your Puppet code
- Depth level is adapted to the skills of the participants
- You can have as many participants as you want
- Sessions can be interactive and based on your development workflow
- Where possible we can also try to improve it
- Sessions are done on site or in remote video conferences
A real, live, interactive check-up of your Puppet world.
We connect in live shared screen sessions, when you introduce and explain your Open Source or Puppet Enterprise setup and code.
Then we review together elements like:
– metrics on performance and bottlenecks of the Puppet servers infrastructure and agents run times.
– current Puppet reports to see how errors or recurring changes can be fixed.
– your codebase highlighting parts that can be problematic or can be optimised.
– the Puppetserver’s logs, explaining how to solve errors or warnings.
– mass syntax check and lint of the entire code base.
– your current Puppet Development workflow eventually suggesting improvements.
The fastest, most effective and future ready way to start to automate your infrastructure with Puppet.
Use it to bootstrap a new project, automated since the beginning, or to introduce Puppet in an existing setup.
During the activities, delivered remotely in shared screen or onsite, we will:
– Install an Open Source or Puppet Enterprise server (consider it a POC setup or directly the expected production server: it’s up to you)
– Install and configure the participants’ Puppet Development workstation
– Create a Puppet control-repo git repository and start to work on it
– Define a sane development workflow
– Create and use a script to automate installation of Puppet agents and control rollout
At the end of the activities you are expected to have a fully functional state of the art Puppet infrastructure, where a code changes workflow has been implemented, adapted, and tested collaboratively.