Essential Application Management with Puppet
A Puppet module to easily manage and configure
ANY application on ANY Operating System
Tiny Puppet – Essential Application Management with Puppet
Tiny Puppet (tp) is a Puppet module that allows you to manage any application on any Operating System (Linux Distributions, Solaris, Darwin, Windows) .
- A quick, easy-to-use, standard, coherent, powerful interface to install applications and manage their config files.
- Out-of-the-box and easily expandable support for most common Operating Systems
- Modular data source design and support for an easily growing set of applications.
- Smooth coexistence with any existing Puppet modules setup: you decide what to manage
- Optional shell command (tp) which can be used to install, test, query for logs any tp-managed application.
The expected users are both experienced sysadmins who know exactly how to configure their applications and absolute beginners who simply want to install an application.
Want to know more?
Contact us to receive more info on example42 products