A Puppet Control repo and a module
to quickly setup a modern Puppet infrastructure
ready to manage most of the common systems configurations
A modern, opinionated, general purpose, fully featured, reusable Puppet control-repo [generator] on steroids, featuring:
- Multiple ways to test local Puppet code (on Docker, Vagrant or directly remote hosts)
- A Gitlab CI pipeline to control Puppet code deployment
- Usability in any Puppet setup, based on Puppet OSS, PE, Foreman…
- A tool set to create and maintain a new control-repo based on PSICK (WIP)
- Powerful and easy ways to customize Multi-VM Vagrant environments
- Documentation on Puppet and on various approaches to how to organize code and data
- A separated sample Hieradata module for real-world usage examples
An innovative standalone Puppet module that can be used without the Psick control-repo. With a single, uniform module, it manages various common resources and components typically managed on Linux and Windows.
It can save you from using dozens of independent and heterogeneous modules.
Among its features:
- A robust interface for Hiera driven nodes classification
- Ready-to-use profiles for common system baselines
- Support and integration with common third-party modules
- Integration with Tiny Puppet and tp_profiles
Want to know more?
Contact us to receive more info on example42 products