- Next Gen
- v1.0 Gen
- Download and Support
Puppet Links and Resources
- Puppet Labs is the company that has created and developed Puppet
- Puppet Curated Documentation
- Puppet Wiki - The official Wiki
- Mailing Lists: Puppet-Users and Puppet-Developers
- Puppet Irc Channel web interface
- Project Page for bugs/features filings
- Planet Puppet is a feed aggregator of diffent Blog posts about Puppet
- Foreman is a great web frontend for Puppet. You can use it as an external node tool, an inventory and reporting system and more
- Spug is the Swiss Puppet User Group site
Example42 is one of many different modules collections. A good list is on the Wiki. The ones we've found most interesting and have been source of code, learning and inspiration are:
- David Schmitt's Complete Configuration - Probably the first module set released. Debian oriented.
- eshao's complete configuration -- Based on FreeBSD. Heavily focuses on demonstrating best practices and techniques to reduce code size.
- Puppet Managed by Jeroen van Meeuwen. A collection of modules with an interesting approach. Readhat oriented.
- Immerda modules - An impressive set of modules, partially derived from DavidS, with a wide support for different OS.
- Camptocamp - Camptocamp repository
- Puzzle - Puzzle repository
- Riseup - Riseup Labs modules
Copyright © 2011 Lab42. Drupal theme by Kiwi Themes.